100% sikkert betalingssystem
Betal i danske kroner
Over 3.5 millioner solgte billetter
Søg efter billetter
Hvorfor købe hos os?
1. Chicagopå Ambassador Theatre, tir, 26 jan 2021 - søn, 22 aug 2021
Fra 367 kr
2. Jagged Little Pillpå Broadhurst Theatre, tir, 26 jan 2021 - søn, 19 dec 2021
Fra 332 kr
3. Come From Awaypå Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, tir, 26 jan 2021 - lør, 26 jun 2021
Fra 792 kr
4. The Gazillion Bubble Showpå New World Stages / Stage 2, tir, 26 jan 2021 - søn, 28 feb 2021
Fra 399 kr
5. Jersey Boyspå New World Stages / Stage 1, tir, 26 jan 2021 - søn, 28 feb 2021
Fra 399 kr
6. Hadestownpå Walter Kerr Theatre, tir, 2 mar 2021 - søn, 5 sep 2021
Fra 535 kr
7. Mean Girlspå August Wilson Theatre, tir, 1 jun 2021 - lør, 4 sep 2021
Fra 944 kr
8. Mrs. Doubtfirepå Stephen Sondheim Theatre, tir, 1 jun 2021 - søn, 5 sep 2021
Fra 399 kr
Dear Evan Hansen
- Enjoy Dear Evan Hansen live on Broadway
- Get the best seats available
- Experience a great musical with heart and humor
Enjoy Dear Evans Hansen
This November, Evan Hansen finds where he’s meant to be. On Broadway.?? The journey began in the summer of 2015, with a smash hit world premiere engagement of Dear Evan Hansen at Arena Stage in Washington DC.
Audiences and critics alike instantly fell in love with what Peter Marks of The Washington Post called "A heart-piercing trip to the place that musical theater can sometimes take us to" and Charles Isherwood of The New York Times proclaimed, "This is a superb musical with great heart and humor."
Dear Evan Hansen, which pairs the three-time Tony Award nominated director Michael Greif (Rent, Next to Normal, Grey Gardens) with the Tony-nominated composing team of Benj Pasek and Justin Paul (A Christmas Story, Dogfight, NBC’s Smash) and award-winning playwright Steven Levenson (Showtime’s Masters of Sex) now takes the next step on its remarkable journey. Broadway performances begin this November.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Fantastisk: 5.0 – 9 Anmeldelser
A really good experience for a 15year old
"I brought two granddaughters to this musical and they were completely absorbed in this drama about young people and the formation of friendships. My husband and I (both in our seventies) also had a fine night. The actors played very well and had a clear pronunciation, so that it was possible for us (dans) who do not have English as our first language to understand. Thanks for a lovely evening, Eva Smith Asmussen"
Eva, Frederiksberg c
"Travelled from London to see this - wasn’t disappointed"